Join us and help save New Zealand’s Heritage Food Plants
Keeping the whole of our collection of incredibly important New Zealand heirlooms alive and available for the people of New Zealand is a complicated and expensive process and we receive no government funding. Membership support is crucial for us and we hope you will join us.
Becoming a member of Kōanga is the best way to support us to:
- Continue to preserve our NZ Heritage Food Seeds and Plants
- Research aspects of regenerative living especially in the fields of soil health, crop and animal health and human health
- Provide a wide range of important knowledge on different aspects of regenerative living through our website knowledge base and through courses and workshops
- Provide inspiration and learning opportunities for as many people as possible
- Empower home gardeners to develop efficient gardening skills, build top-soil and improve their health through enjoying their own quality and nutrient dense produce
In addition members get the following benefits (you will receive an e-mail with all access details when you join)
Please note that, although the members seeds are free, they do incur a freight charge. We recommend that you purchase your membership in one order and then order seeds in a separate order, including your free seeds with the seed order to make best use of the freight.