Keeping the whole of our collection of incredibly important New Zealand heirlooms alive and available for the people of New Zealand is a complicated and expensive process and we receive no government funding. In order to be able to maintain a garden crew capable of continuing to save our seeds and heritage fruit trees we need to significantly increase our membership base. We hope you will join us!
Purchasing a Lifetime Membership demonstrates a significant commitment to Kōanga and our kaupapa and the financial contribution is greatly appreciated .
Join us and help save New Zealand’s Heritage Food Plants
Becoming a member of Kōanga is the best way to support us to:
- Continue to preserve our NZ Heritage Food Seeds and Plants
- Research aspects of regenerative living especially in the fields of soil health, crop and animal health and human health
- Provide a wide range of important knowledge on different aspects of regenerative living through our website knowledge base and through courses and workshops
- Provide inspiration and learning opportunities for as many people as possible
- Empower home gardeners to develop efficient gardening skills, build top-soil and improve their health through enjoying their own quality and nutrient dense produce
In addition members get the following benefits:
E-Catalogue (digital copy), Paper Catalogue (physical copy)